\Are you considering including CBD products in your daily routine? Wondering if CBD is right for you? I also wondered for a long time, read a million reviews and tried different products. In today’s post I’m sharing all about my experience with Equilibria. I’m sharing a very honest Equilibria review including my favorite product, which ones I use less and why Equilibria is such an amazing woman owned brand to support.
Let’s dive into this Equilibria Review!
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
In a hurry? Go straight to what you are looking for:
- My initial thoughts about CBD products in general
- Weekly journal while taking CBD
- Equilibria Review – Products I tried
- Extra tips
- Final thoughts
- Related Posts you may also like
My initial thoughts about CBD products in general
If I wasn’t the most skeptical person about CBD products, I was high up there. It took me a few months to take the leap, but finally, after reading A LOT about it and tired of my consistent back pain, lack of sleep during busy seasons and incredibly painful cramps a few days a month, I decided to meet with someone from Equilibria and give them a try.
I feel very grateful for the opportunity to try these amazing CBD products at no cost, so I figured the worst thing that could have happened was that the products didn’t work for me, but little did I know I was in for something that was going to improve my life in ways I could have never imagined. That’s why I decided to write this Equilibria review. These products really made my life so much better.
I kept a little journal of the major things that happened each week and how I handled things differently. This past month couldn’t have been a more perfect one to start using CBD products. It’s a busy time of the year for the blog (thank God) and we have started to work on marketing and details for our trip around the world, planning 2020, plus all the personal things we’ve been dealing with… immigration, paperwork, medical exams, etc. so believe me when I tell you that my mind won’t stop racing with ideas, things to do, fears, anxiety and anything else you can imagine. This was 24/7.
Here’s a little journal of how each week went by: (Equilibria Review -sort of-)
- Week 1: I was supposed to go on a tiny plane, flown by my non-pilot husband and I was able to sleep the night before. My back pain was gone after 3 days of taking the capsules and oil. CBD 1 – Aimara 0.
- Week 2: The plane thing actually happened. G flew a plane for the very first time with me sitting in the back. Mind you he also did the take off and landing. Again, I was able to sleep the night before and kept it together during the plane ride. CBD 2 – Aimara 0.
- Week 3: Got my period and experience very minimal cramps. The only day I did, the Equilibria relief cream took care of it after just 10 mins. CBD 3 – Aimara 0.
- Week 4: I had to travel and thanks to the daily drops I had zero anxiety (I don’t like travel days). CBD 4 – Aimara 0.
I have stopped keeping score. I just gave in, accepted I was wrong and now I’m living a much happier life (Everyone around me is also grateful for it). Who knew using the right CBD products and dosages could make such a huge difference in my life? I was pleasantly surprised.
If I had to describe in one word how I feel after taking Equilibria, that word would be: BALANCED. Oh so balanced.
I can’t believe how much things have changed for me in the past couple of months. I always avoided CBD products because I didn’t know anything about them and honestly, I didn’t believe they did anything, but they for sure know how to work their magic.
One of the biggest improvements for me has been not having to deal with cramps every month. Keep reading to find out which products I tried, which ones I use more and the one product that I surprisingly don’t use that often.
Equilibria review – Products I tried & tested
These are the 3 CDB products I use from Equilibria. Let me tell you a little bit more about each one of them.
Equilibria Daily drops
There’s a lot of information online about cannabis oil drops and trust me, I read a lot of the reviews and all of it is mostly true! The Equilibria daily drops is their faster acting product since it gets into your system more rapidly and you would usually take it at night and on extra stressful days (like travel days). You’ll have to hold the drops under your tongue for like a minute, so it acts faster.
These cannabis oil drops won’t make you sleepy at all, it just helps to quiet your mind so you can relax and fall asleep. I’ve taken them at 9 pm and watched a movie after and I didn’t fall asleep during the movie. Your CBD oil dosage will vary per person, how your body reacts to it and you specific needs. My personal dosage is 1 ml of 300 mg full spectrum CBD. (this was recommended by the Equilibria team initially, and they got it right the first time! Equilibria offers this service for free). They also have lower and stronger dosages of 150mg, 600mg and 1500mg. They come in different sizes too. You can subscribe (it will save you a lot of money), buy it once just to give it a try, or get it as part of their balance or brilliance boxes so you can try all of the Equilibria products as well. Explore more options and what’s best for you here.
I cannot recommend the Equilibria cannabis oil drops enough! If I had to choose just one product from them, this would be it!
Equilibria Review – Softgels
The Equilibria softgels are recommended to take every morning if you use the oil at night like I do. The beauty of these products is that they adapt to every person’s needs. Each day I have energy when I need it and rest when it’s time to rest. Like I said before, I feel perfectly balanced now. Like with the daily drops, you can subscribe and save, buy it just once as you see fit or order one of their boxes to try all products. I’ve found the Equilibria CBD softgels especially useful on extra stressful days. I don’t feel the need to take them every day.
Make sure to set up a free dosage consultations with Equilibria and they’ll guide you through. This is a really cool and free service they offer.
Equilibria Relief cream review
I thought the relief cream was the only product I needed when I first started doing my research about CBD products, and it has been surprisingly the one I’ve used the least. Well, that was until I found out it can be used for sore muscles too!
The Equilibria relief cream is transdermal, which means it can sink below the skin into tissue and beyond. I use it for cramps, initially for my back pain (not so much anymore because the pain is gone), G’s knees and occasional headaches. You can use the cream as much as you need to.
Equilibria review recap: Taking all the products together has helped me with anxiety, PMS, cramps, back pain, quality of sleep, which translates into a well rested human that’s in a good mood because everything’s working like it’s supposed to.
EXTRA TIPS: (and also why I love Equilibria)
- If you don’t like how the drops taste, add a peppermint drop (this tip came straight up from the Equilibria team!). PS: I personally didn’t like the flavor the first couple of times, but you get used to it pretty quickly and it’s not like horrible, I promise. It’s kind of oily and it goes away in a second after you take a sip of water.
- Start with the standard dosage recommendation, then do a dosage consultation with them. They offer this service for free on their site to make sure you are taking the dosage that’s right for you. Seriously, you talk to a real human about what’s best for you.
- Their monthly kit is by far the cheapest and best way to start. It includes the capsules, the daily drops and the relief cream. You can get 15% off if you use this link.
On my post “REFLECTING ON WOS – WHAT TO EXPECT MOVING FORWARD”, I shared with you guys that I wanted to support more women owned business, and I’m so happy to support such a great company as Equilibria. This won’t be the last time you’ll see me talking about this amazing brand, founded by women for women. (Although the products can be used on men too!). G uses the oil because he used to have trouble with falling asleep and he loves the relief cream for his knees.
Anyways, I don’t know what else to tell you LOL. I think this post is an honest Equilibria review and you can take it or leave it of course. I’ve shared how I use each product and which one is my favorite. If you give them a try, I know you’ll thank me later! Honestly.
If you end up deciding that CBD products are right for you, Equilibria is the brand you should go with. There are a lot of CBD products out there, so please do your research first (Don’t just believe me). If you do decide to give Equilibria Women a try, use the code ‘WAYSOFSTYLE’ at checkout for 15% off your first order. You can also go straight to this link and it should take 15% off automatically (if it doesn’t work feel free to email me, don’t pay full price!).
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Have the best day ahead!!
*This post contains Affiliate links. If you sign up with Equilibria, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support and for keeping this platform going! Just know that I would never endorse a product I didn’t love.
Liked this Equilibria Review? Please share it on Pinterest!
Related posts you may also like:
- Looking for other women owned businesses to support? – Learn how to empower women
- Best vitamins for women in 20s and 30s
- Enneagram types explained – Life lessons I’ve learned from the Enneagram
- How to build a live you love living every day – Our 10 year plan
- Non-toxic deodorant reviews – Brands tried and tested for years, plus the ones that didn’t work for me
- What nobody tells you about menstrual cups – My honest organicup review!
- Spanx leggings review – Read this before you buy!
- Honest Hello Fresh review after being a client for one year
- Favorite Ethical Skincare Brands – My current beauty routine
- Clear aligners review – My experience after 8 months
- Detailed Revive Superfoods Review – Pros, cons and 50% discount
I sent you a couple Q’s on IG. Very helpful post!
What a thoughtful post. I’ve always been hesitant about CBD products, but I feel like I really need them. I’ve never heard about this brand before but I’ll keep them in mind. Thanks for sharing!!