When I first got this sweater from Frevie I was a little hesitant about its versatility. I have to admit that the name fooled me a little bit and I thought I might only use it for Lollapalooza this year or Coachella someday. But, one night I was going out for dinner and couldn’t find anything to wear – as usual – so I just put on a LBD and heels. It wasn’t until the very last minute I saw this cutie hanging in my closet and since it was a little chilly I decided to try it on and it upgraded my outfit in a second!
Now I can’t assemble an outfit without thinking: How’d the festival sweater look with this? LOL
Here are some of the occasions you can wear it, plus some styling ideas:
1. For a Summer Picnic: Pair it with denim shorts, tank top, sandals (heels or flats, it’s up to you) and a fun necklace or headband.
2. For the office: Black pants, leopard pumps and a nice bow tie white shirt.
3. For the beach or pool: As a cover-up!
4. For summer festivals: Over a floral dress with boots, because it is a festival sweater after all
5. For a Dinner Date: With a little black dress, sandals and nice accessories just like I did.
There are so many ways to wear a piece like this. If your style is classic like mine is nice to step out of your comfort zone every once in a while and get something completely unexpected for a change right? Trust me it’s a nice thing to do sometimes.
Is not for nothing people say that out of your comfort zones is where miracles happen 😉 and even though an outfit is not exactly a miracle, it’s a nice way to start surprising yourself with something different!
Have a great day, stay positive and spread good vibes! Stay safe over the long weekend.
Thank you so much for reading,