If I wasn’t the most skeptical person about CBD products, I was high up there. It took me a few months to take the leap, but finally, after reading A LOT about it and tired of my consistent back pain, lack of sleep during busy seasons and incredibly painful cramps a few days a month, I decided to meet with someone from Equilibria and give them a try.
I feel very grateful for the opportunity to try these amazing CBD products at no cost, so I figured the worst thing that could have happened was that the products didn’t work for me, but little did I know I was in for something that was going to improve my life in ways I could have never imagined.
I kept a little journal of the major things that happened each week and how I handled things differently. This past month couldn’t have been a more perfect one to start using CBD. It’s a busy time of the year for the blog (thank God) and we have started to work on marketing and details for our trip around the world, planning 2020, plus all the personal things we’ve been dealing with… immigration, paperwork, medical exams, etc. so believe me when I tell you that my mind won’t stop racing with ideas, things to do, fears, anxiety and anything else you can imagine. This was 24/7.
Here’s a little journal of how each week went by:
- Week 1: I was supposed to go on a tiny plane, flown by my non-pilot husband and I was able to sleep the night before. My back pain was gone after 3 days of taking the capsules and oil. CBD 1 – Aimara 0.
- Week 2: The plane thing actually happened. G flew a plane for the very first time with me sitting in the back. Mind you he also did the take off and landing. Again, I was able to sleep the night before and kept it together during the plane ride. CBD 2 – Aimara 0.
- Week 3: Got my period and experience very minimal cramps. The only day I did, the Equilibria relief cream took care of it after just 10 mins. CBD 3 – Aimara 0.
- Week 4: I had to travel and thanks to the daily drops I had zero anxiety (I don’t like travel days). CBD 4 – Aimara 0.
I have stopped keeping score. I just gave in, accepted I was wrong and now I’m living a much happier life (Everyone around me is also grateful for it).
If I had to describe in one word how I feel after taking Equilibria, that word would be: BALANCED. Oh so balanced.
Dosage & products:
This is their faster acting product since it gets into your system more rapidly and you would usually take it at night and on extra stressful days (like travel days). You’ll have to hold the drops under your tongue for like a minute, so it acts faster.
It won’t make you sleepy at all, it just helps to quiet your mind so you can relax and fall asleep. I’ve taken it at 9 pm and watched a movie after and I didn’t fall asleep during the movie. My personal dosage is 1 ml of 300 mg full spectrum CBD. They also have 150mg, 600mg and 1500mg. They come in different sizes too. You can subscribe (it will save you a lot of money), buy it just once to give it a try, or get it as part of their balance or brilliance boxes so you can try all the other products as well. Explore more options and what’s best for you here.
The soft gels are recommended to take every morning if you use the oil at night like I do. The beauty of these products is that they adapt to every person’s needs. Each day I have energy when I need it and rest when it’s time to rest. Like I said before, I feel perfectly balanced now. Like with the daily drops, you can subscribe and save, buy it just once as you see fit or order one of their boxes to try all products.
I thought the relief cream was the only product I needed when I first started doing my research about CBD, and it has been surprisingly the one I’ve used the least. Well, that was until I found out it can be used for sore muscles too!
This relief cream is transdermal, which means it can sink below the skin into tissue and beyond. I use it for cramps, initially for my back pain (not so much anymore because the pain is gone), G’s knees and occasional headaches. You can use the cream as much as you need to.
Taking all the products together has helped me with anxiety, PMS, cramps, back pain, quality of sleep, which translates into a well rested human that’s in a good mood because everything’s working like it’s supposed to.
EXTRA TIPS: (and also why I love Equilibria)
- If you don’t like how the drops taste, add a peppermint drop (this tip came straight up from the Equilibria team!). PS: I personally didn’t like the flavor the first couple of times, but you get used to it pretty quickly and it’s not like horrible, I promise. It’s kind of oily and it goes away in a second after you take a sip of water.
- Start with the standard dosage recommendation, then do a dosage consultation with them. They offer this service for free on their site to make sure you are taking the dosage that’s right for you. Seriously, you talk to a real human about what’s best for you.
- Their monthly kit is by far the cheapest and best way to start. It includes the capsules, the daily drops and the relief cream. You can get 20% off if you use this link.
On my post “REFLECTING ON WOS – WHAT TO EXPECT MOVING FORWARD”, I shared with you guys that I wanted to support more women owned business, and I’m so honored to get to work with such a great company as Equilibria. This won’t be the last time you’ll see me talking about this amazing brand, founded by women for women. (Although the products can be used on men too!). G uses the oil because he used to have trouble with falling asleep and he loves the relief cream for his knees.
Anyways, I don’t know what else to tell you LOL. If you feel like giving CBD a try, Equilibria is the brand you should go with. There are a lot of CBD products out there, so please do your research first. If you do decide to give it a try, use the code ‘WAYSOFSTYLE’ at checkout for a 20% off your first order (valid for any product except the beginners box). You can also go straight to this link and it should take 20% off automatically.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below. It doesn’t matter how technical they are. I can ask someone from Equilibria to answer anything and to clear up any doubts you may have.
Have the best day ahead!!
*This post was sponsored by Equilibria. Thanks so much for supporting sponsored opportunities on WOS!