5 PIECES from ANN TAYLOR YOU NEED THIS SUMMER
Hey loves! Happy humpday!
Hope you are all having a great week so far! There’s nothing new with me, except that I’m getting ready to go to Florida on a little vacation, so I’m excited about that!
I’m loving Summer already. It’s been brutally hot here in Chicago, but I’m trying to make the most out of it. If you’ve been following along for a while you know I don’t shop much nor very often. First because this is WOS (Ways of Style), and I truly live by my philosophy; I love styling in many different ways the things I already own and two it saves me money to travel the world.
My goal is to always help you to shop better and smarter and last week I went to Ann Taylor to choose what I believe are 5 pieces of clothing you will use A LOT this Summer and the rest of the year as well. They all can be styled in many different ways and are classic enough to keep around for years! It was not easy, but I’m happy with my choices. I will show you other ways to style them next week, so stay tuned for that!
So, without further ado, here are the 5 pieces you need this Summer from Ann Taylor:
- THE PERFECT WEDDING DRESS: It’s without a doubt wedding season, so when I say this dress I knew it would be the perfect one to go to a Summer wedding or to any wedding any time of the year. You can dress it up or down (I will show you how next week), and seriously can wear it ANY time of the year for many different occasions.
For today, I styled the dress exactly how I would wear it for a Summer wedding. The sandals are amazing and are also from Ann Taylor. This dress fits like a glove, it’s comfy and so flattering! Here are more pics of the whole look:
Shop the dress here (I’m wearing size 2P)
- THE CHIC COMFY PANTS: I’m a huge fan of comfy pants. The thing is I’m more of a dress/skirt kind of girl, so when it comes to pants I get really picky. But, when I tried on these jogger pants I was like ok, I’ll give you guys a chance LOL. And I’m so glad I did, because they are seriously amazing! They come in 5 different colors and can be styled for the office, for date night and for a casual weekend like I did here.
These pants are so easy to style and I would wear them all year round except for Winter. I love how versatile they are, and like pretty much everything at Ann Taylor, they fit perfectly. For today, I styled them in a very casual way but still super chic. Next week I’ll show you another way to style them and I’m pretty sure I’ll share many more looks with these in the near future.
Shop the pants here (I’m wearing size S in white clay)
- THE STRIPED BLAZER: If you know me, you know I love blazers and jackets. I have a little list of classic pieces I still need to get to keep building a closet that is timeless, versatile and functional and a striped blazer was at the top of the list. So, when I saw this one at Ann Taylor, it was a no brainer; I had to get it, so I did.
A piece like this is classic and timeless and I truly believe every girl needs one, whether you work in an office or not. A striped blazer upgrades any outfit and can be worn casually or in a more dressier way. For today’s look I styled it in a casual/chic way, which is how I like to define my style for most occasions.
Shop the blazer here (I’m wearing size 2P)
- THE STRAPPY HEELS: These heels you will keep in your closet forever because they never go out of style. Also, they make your legs look skinner and longer! Do I need to say more?They come in 5 beautiful colors and guys, I know I sound like a broken record, but they are SO COMFY!!! I love the color because it’s in between a nude, beige and dusty pink, so they end up going well with pretty much whatever you choose to wear them with.
Shop the sandals here (Wearing size 5.5 when I’m usually a 6, color: Paloma)
- THE PERFECT WHITE TOP: Ann Taylor has the most beautiful white tops right now, so it was hard to pick just one, but I ended up choosing this one because the white was so bright, it’s super soft and because I’m a sucker for eyelet hems. I think it’s feminine and timeless and you can wear it all year round.
Shop the top here (Wearing size S)
Totally recommend stopping by your local Ann Taylor store or their website, because they have so many cute things. I also loved their earrings, beach bags, necklaces, white dresses, denim jackets and flats. LOL, pretty much everything. But stop by and see it for yourself before you judge me hahaha.
Thank you so much for stopping by guys! Hope you liked the post and feel inspired to recreate some of these looks. Remember that next week I’ll style all of these pieces in one more way and I’m pretty sure I will continue sharing more looks during my vacation and after I get back.
Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again so much for stopping by!
SHOP ALL FIVE PIECES HERE: